With the recent Colorado statewide stay-at-home order announced by Governor Jared Polis, LeafTech understands the importance of supporting our clients as they transition to remote work. LeafTech is standing by to answer any questions or concerns regarding COVID-19’s impact on your business technology.
LeafTech asks you to consider a few points in developing your remote work strategy:
- Do your employees have secure connections to the office network?
- Do you need LeafTech’s expertise with remote access solutions such as VPN, Remote Desktop, or LogMeIn?
- If your employees use desktops at the office, do they require a tool such as LogMeIn or Remote Desktop to access their business desktop from a personal laptop or desktop?
- Are your employees using laptops to work remotely?
- Do they need any supplemental hardware to be effective, such as mice, keyboards, monitors, or docking stations?
- Do they have communications equipment, such as headsets, and softphones?
- Do you have a communications solution for employees, clients, and vendors?
- If not, do you want to explore a unified communications system such as Microsoft Teams or RingCentral?
If you need LeafTech to procure any hardware for home offices such as monitors, keyboards, mice or docking stations please get those requests to us as soon as possible. LeafTech asks that new hardware and support requests are sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also call us at 720.319.8324 x2.
Let us know if you or your staff need assistance using VPN, Remote Desktop or LogMeIn. LeafTech is standing by to ensure your business is productive and profitable for the duration of public health orders.
We hope all of our clients stay safe, sound, and healthy. Rest assured, LeafTech is here to ensure your business’s technology is optimized for remote work.