I wanted to take a moment to recognize LeafTech during this difficult time. I appreciate your flexibility to strategize with and support me. We’ve been ‘in the cloud’ with our services for quite a while and it paid dividends the last few weeks. As a CTO of a small company, I’ve been very happy to know LeafTech is there to be my backstop and provide the necessary bandwidth for our needs. There are a lot of examples but I wanted to thank a few people in your organization specifically.
The helpdesk’s quick response to my emails and phone calls, creating a ticket and getting me in the queue is incredibly helpful. I know this is done by several people…please give a shout out to the crew for me.
1) Strategic Partnership: Jacob is a great resource to me for vetting out strategic initiatives, he does an excellent job listening to my needs, providing specific technical challenges and opportunities and translating my decisions back down to the team so we can roll-out new procedures, policies, services, etc. The recent shift to MFA is an example.
2) Understanding Client’s needs: You (and your team) listened and immediately updated communication with me to include ticket numbers and the original support request information. This is beneficial as I’m working on dozens of tasks at once and allows for quick action on my part to effectively make decisions.
3) Flexibility and reliable communication: Jacob and Zach were scheduled for a site visit this Monday. Jacob proactively let me know he was unable to attend but he understood the importance of the walk-through and re-scheduled Lee to attend in his absence. I was able to quickly walk Lee and Zach through what I wanted without missing a beat.
4) Follow-through: Scott recently had a few open tickets and he had the foresight to address multiple tickets with me on the phone at once to maximize my time. He also had excellent follow-up/follow-through to circle back when the tickets took longer than expected to not only meet the originally requested deadline so I didn’t have to follow-up with him to figure out where we were. This gives me the reliance that the tasks are being handled.
5) Execution: Zach met me yesterday promptly (actually a bit early) and did an excellent job working with me to rough-in all LV cables for 3356. We made short work and he was able to leave by 3 with a lunch break. Exceeded my expectations! We’ll need to schedule the return trip to clean up cable management, punch down the patch panel and trim-out for late next week pending weather, Coronavirus restrictions, etc.
Thanks go to you and your team. I hope we continue to build a productive partnership! Stay safe and take care!